SHIPPING & RETURNS
1. Refund requests must be made within 14 days of delivery date via our contact page. MyRevision will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities,
such as distributors or retail partners. Defective units will be individually reviewed.
2. A copy of your purchase receipt, and a copy of the original
MyRevision invoice may be requested prior to MyRevision issuing a Return
3. The item must be in like-new condition and returned in original packaging with all original
accessories, literature and other components. MyRevision reserves the right to reject any
refund request if the product is received damaged or if any accessories, literature or
other original components are missing.
4. A copy of the MyRevision purchase receipt, and a copy of the original
MyRevision invoice, should be placed inside the return package so that it is easily visible.
5. Products received without authorisation and the required documentation as
specified above may not be accepted or processed for return.
6. Products received that do not meet the above return criteria may be returned to the
customer via ground shipment.
7. You may be responsible for shipping costs for returning the product to MyRevision. Product should be shipped so that it can be tracked and/or
insured; MyRevision is not responsible for products lost or damaged during return shipment.
8. Returns may be subjected to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges may be nonrefundable.
9. Funds will be credited within 5 days of receipt of returned product pending
qualification and subject to above criteria.
RETURNING PRODUCTS* UNDER WARRANTY
1. Defective products are covered by a limited manufacturer’s warranty policy.
2. To return a product under the warranty policy, read and understand the Limited
Warranty Policy at your product manufacturers website.
3. MyRevision will not accept any responsibility for items lost in transit when shipping back to the original manufacturer.
*Products include only technology